Sunday, May 2, 2010

Serenity Cove - Holland Ave



Writes: Mike Chang, 29, Key Accounts Manager, Samsung


Looking your best isn't only for the ladies nowadays. Many men are making it a point to pay close attention to their grooming habits. That includes getting manicures and pedicures, and I just had mine at Serenity Cove, Located at 211 Holland Avenue.

I had the pleasure of experiencing my first appointment with Serenity Cove dated 13 April, that truly exceeds my expectation. I was freeted with such a welcoming, friendly atmosphere- very unlike many of the high-end spas I have visited in the past. If one isn't used to getting manicure/ pedicure, Serenity cove is definetely a 'men-friendly' spa.

Serenity Cove is offering manicure and pedicure for men at promotion rate of $50++, which includes a scrub and lotion penetrating deep hydration into the skin. This really helps releve the stress of your tired hand and feet. Before I had my first pedicure, I had some issues with ingrwon nails and rough built-up calluses. After the pedicure with Serenity Cove, it helped a lot and my feet just look and feel so much better now.

My experience with the Sereneity Cove treatment has been extremly positive and the staffs there go beyong to make my experience there one that's relaxing, enjoyable and at the same time comfortable.

Gentlement, believe me, once you have the first experience with Serenity Cove, you can't stay away.

Add: Holland Village Shopping centre.
211 Holland Ave #03-07, 14A, 37, 44, 45, 46, 47
Tel: +65-64666335/ 64691722


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google SEO by Master Google